Hi,

sebul <sebuls@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. I'm a Korean.
>
> When I connect
> https://www.debian.org/
> I see a message.
>
> 경고! 이 번역은 너무 오래되었으니, 원문을 보세요.
>
> It means
> warning! This translation is too old, look at the original text.
>
> How can solve it ?
> I think Korean translation is not old.

That's a side effect caused by the cvs -> git migration.
The translation-check header in your translation file needs to match
the commit hash from the english file. That was not the case for many (or
all?) files.
However, Steve did a big bunch of fixes already.
So now, you need to wait for the website to be newly build, as Laura
already wrote in another mail.

I saw this outdated translation warning for german pages too, but in the
code the fix is already in place, so only a new build of the pages is needed
now.

So, just be patient.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.1 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   9   " S T R E T C H " .