Re: PowerPC-Section of Documentation - Some links are outdated

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 1:10 AM, Maik Wagner wrote:

> I am currently thinking about joining the PowerProgress-Community who are currently working on the design of a PowerPC-Notebook and bought an old Mac G5 recently which arrived today.

FYI, the Debian powerpc architecture is no longer an officially
supported release architecture.

I'd suggest you and other Debian users from the
PowerProgress-Community get involved with the Debian porting efforts
if you would like the unofficial Debian powerpc architecture to stick
around.

ircs://irc.oftc.net/debianppc
https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/
https://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/
https://wiki.debian.org/PowerPC
ircs://irc.oftc.net/debian-ports
https://www.ports.debian.org/

> What steps would I have to take to contribute to PPC-documentation?

Our documentation for how the Debian website works is available here:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

If you don't want to interact with CVS, the source files are available here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/ports/powerpc/

You can send patches as bug reports against the www.debian.org pseudo-package.

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Please note that anonscm.d.o will be going away soon and we are
working on a transition to using git for the website.

https://wiki.debian.org/WebsiteGitTransition

> Also the German version of

Information about helping with German translations is available here:

https://www.debian.org/international/German/

--
bye,
pabs