Re: A directory tree of www.debian.org/doc/ ?

Hello Richard

El 02/03/18 a las 15:19, Richard Owlett escribió:
> By a convoluted set of links, I arrived at
> <www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/virtual-package-names-list.txt>
>
> That page did not have the specific details I wanted. However its format
> suggested how to organize some data I already had. I went up a level to
> <www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/>
>
> Unfortunately clicking on "Parent Directory" led me to a HTML document,
> not a list of sister directories of <.../packaging-manuals>.
>
> When I started this post I was thinking "Debian bibliography". But that
> has inappropriate connotations for my goal.
>
> Suggestions?
> TIA

I'm not sure of what is the question/request here. Richard, do you mind
to be more specific?

I'm including the debian-doc mailing list in the conversation, since
they maintain that part of the Debian website and probably can
suggest/review proposals for modification.

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona