URGENT: Indian Vendor Listed at your vendor site belongs to cyber crime area and both vendors are same person

Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to inform you about the Indian vendor which is listed on your vendor list site that BOTH THE VENDOR ARE SAME and the area to which their contact location has got very bad impression for cyber crimes. There is no payment gateway for the payment and they are asking for direct bank transfer or cash deposit which is not considered as proofs in Indian Consumer Court.

Proof that the Vendor is same.
1. Same Person Picked up the phone.

2.The area given in the registry is Jharkhand and West Bengal which are nearby areas.

The details about linuxplate.in from domain registry
Registrant Name:Savita Prasad
Registrant Organization:N/A
Registrant Street1:Raturoad
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Ranchi
Registrant State/Province:Jharkhand
Registrant Postal Code:834001
Registrant Country:IN
Registrant Phone:+91.7384711831

The details about vlinux.in from domain registry
Registrant ID:EDT_63991926
Registrant Name:V Linux
Registrant Organization:V Linux.in
Registrant Street1:Murshidabad
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Jiaganj MURSHIDABAD
Registrant State/Province:West Bengal
Registrant Postal Code:742120

3. Final and confirmed proof the bank details the branch is located in the same area for both the vendors Jiaganj and Raturoad all the details are available on their website. Also raturoad is the address of bank branch of linux plate and to which vlinux website is registered.

Account Details for vlinux.in
Name : Savita
Bank : United bank of india
Ac: 0333010112445
Ac type : savings (domestic)
neft code/ifsc : UTBI0JIA942
branch : Jiaganj
Bank of India

Account Details for linuxplate.in
Name :     Linux Plate
Branch :     Raturoad
NEFT :    BKID0004901
Account Type :    Savings
Account No :    490110100020727

Name :     Linux Plate
Branch :     Jiaganj
NEFT/IFSC :    SBIN0001870
Account Type :    Savings
Account No :    11243479823

The above facts cannot be denied and the AREAS ABOVE ARE CYBER CRIME HUB look at the following link to news in the online indian newspaper
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/cyber-crime-tribal-area-jharkhand-hub-phishing-on-the-rise/1/841948.html
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/the-cyber-con-artists-of-jamtara/article19476173.ece
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/ahmedabad/scamster-village-1000-homes-900-cyber-crooks/articleshow/58884702.cms
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4085480/Special-Investigation-Jharkhand-jungle-turned-central-hub-cyber-crime-India.html
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/cyber-crime-tribal-area-jharkhand-hub-phishing-on-the-rise/1/841948.html

I love debian linux by heart for what the debian team is doing and I do not want any criminal ruin the spirit because of their selfishness.

I hope you consider the matter seriously and would not allow any future vendors from this area.

I sorry to say but it is the truth that India we have got the states which are involved in such activities.

DO REMOVE THESE TWO VENDORS IMMEDIATELY and in FUTURE ONLY DO PROVIDE VENDOR SHIP to only someone situated in areas where these cyber criminals do not reside.

Your Well Wisher
Vibhu Kapoor
(Fan of linux and debian and its distributions)