Re: Bittorent Download Errors - Debian 9.2.1

Those were the only errors reported. I downloaded 9.2.0 after I got the 9.2.1 errors. Vuse+/BitDefender did not report any errors with that download. I have not yet performed an install, only a download.

FYI, The following is from the Vuse+ website:
  • Every hour of every day, BitDefender updates its virus database with the latest protection against viruses, scams and malware. Then every time you download a new file with Vuze Plus, its built-in BitDefender protection first checks to make sure it has downloaded new definitions within the last four hours.
  • "Unable to scan" - there are a number of reasons that a file may fail to scan. Usually it is related to having moved a file from its default download location while it is still in your Vuze Library. Vuze can no longer locate the file, so it cannot scan it for malware.

I did not do anything differently for the 9.2.0 vs 9.2.1 downloads, & did not move, modify, or perform any other actions on the downloaded files. Plus, the two .tar files are contained within the .iso.

~Stan