Re: Bittorent Download Errors - Debian 9.2.1

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 01:01:25PM -0700, Stan Lubiak wrote:
>I don’t know. This is the first time I’ve ever seen this alert.
>
>Vuse+ automatically scans all downloads with a built-in BitDefender engine.

Were there any other errors, or just:

>>>   Result: ARCHIVE /Users/Shared/Public/Downloads/Vuze Downloads/
>>>   debian-9.2.1-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso
>>>
>>>     CORRUPTED xmethods.tar
>>>
>>>     CORRUPTED schema.tar

? Searching on my local system, the only mention I can see for those
filenames in Stretch are gzip-compressed versions in the
python-wstools package, and that hasn't changed between 9.2.0 and
9.2.1. No packages did - the difference was just the ordering of
packages.

I'm curious - when did you download 9.2.0 via torrent? Does it *still*
work for you now? Maybe there's been a coincidental change in the
signatures your virus checker is using.

"Yes, of course duct tape works in a near-vacuum. Duct tape works
 anywhere. Duct tape is magic and should be worshipped."
   -― Andy Weir, "The Martian"