contribute private key to push it online.
  6. From: http://www.d.o/www-contribute/ assign your branch a custom
name (alias) assigned to you. Wait 24 hours for the DNS to propagate.
  7. Make sure you check travis ci results for your modifications on:
http://www.d.o/www-contribute/travis/ .

  So, now you should have:

  * Branch name: public-targeted-approach pushed into the public Debian
git repo
  * Branch alias: publictargeted
  * alioth username: adrian15
  * Public token: TER3b5opp

  How do you show your changes so that other people can check your own
version of www.d.o ?

  Your url is:

  http://adrian15-publictargeted.contributions.debian.org/

  E.g.

  http://$ALIOTHNAME-$BRANCHALIAS.contributions.debian.org/

  When anyone visits the page (to avoid any robot indexation) they
should introduce a htpasswd based password:

  User: TER3b5opp
  Pass: TER3b5opp

So... Anyone thinks it's a good idea? Maybe for a GSoC ?

And, yes, probably we should remove the token and just use the alioth
username as the 'User' and 'Pass' values on htpasswd based password
(previous manual validation so that we avoid anonymous people to upload
new stuff into contribute webpages). This is a minor detail on
implementation.

So... once everything is given the ok on debian-www@l.d.o, obviously,
you should be able to ask for a pull request from:
http://www.d.o/www-contribute/ .

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/