Re: debian zbar packages download error

cannot find the correct download or installation instructions. We believe that the one we need is on http://zbar.sourceforge.net/download.html under the section Linux Binaries- Debian 6.0 "Squeeze" (testing). When we click on this link an "Error" message comes up that says "two or more packages specified (zbar squeeze)". We cannot find a way around this error, and we are looking for help. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

You probably want this package:

python-zbar

You can install it with your package manager, or doing this from the command line:

 sudo apt-get install python-zbar

If that's not the one you want, or if you need to download the package, visit:

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=zbar

And you will see a list of packages related to zbar.

Please note that this list is for " Design, structure and translation of Debian web pages. All important changes to the web site are announced here as well. ".