debian zbar packages download error

Hello, my name is Autumn Meunier. For a group project my friends and I are trying to construct an app that utilizes zbar with a raspberry pi. We would like to use python to code this app. We have tried many ways to install zbar onto our raspberry pi, which uses debian, however, we cannot find the correct download or installation instructions. We believe that the one we need is on http://zbar.sourceforge.net/download.html under the section Linux Binaries- Debian 6.0 "Squeeze" (testing). When we click on this link an "Error" message comes up that says "two or more packages specified (zbar squeeze)". We cannot find a way around this error, and we are looking for help. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Autumn Meunier
autumn.meunier@gmail.com