Re: Chinese homepage not updated properly?

在 2017年11月14日星期二 CST 上午10:50:22,Paul Wise 写道:
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> > I noticed that https://www.debian.org/index.zh-cn.html is not in good
> > state. The DSA announcements have not been updated since 2017-10-28.
>
> I'm not sure what changed since your mail but for me both
> index.zh-cn.html and index.en.html have the same list of DSAs.
>
> If you still see the problem, which IP address are you connecting to?
> The website is backed by multiple servers depending on your location.

Hmmm things look strange. The homepage was not updated half a day ago but now
it is up-to-date for me. Maybe someone fixed this problem.

I will keep an eye on it and monitor page changes in the future.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang