Changes about release cycle in /releases/index

Hello Boyuan
I see you have committed recently this:

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/releases/index.wml?r1=1.67&r2=1.68

Given that:

* Adding paragraphs in English pages affect translations too
* Info about when do we release is quite important

I suggest that such changes are discussed in this list prior to committing (opening a bug report or informing the list and committing some days later if there are no objections).

I have some concerns about the text; Debian is famous for releasing "when it's ready" and we may need to explain it (vs the "regular" that you mention).

Additionally, I think it's better to add the corresponding paragraphs to the debian-faq package (or other documentation or web pages) and link to them, instead of linking to wiki pages (that can be changed by almost anybody).

What do others think?

Cheers
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona