Re: What a maze

On 2017-05-25 15:47, Boyuan Yang wrote:
在 2017年5月25日星期四 CST 下午3:27:28,Mathieu Herbrant 写道:
I'm trying to find a Wheezy .iso to download and install. Your website
is a *goddamn **maze*!! WTF I feel like the world's biggest noob! Been
searching for literraly 30 minutes without finding ONE F£$*% .iso. How
hard can it be...

Truelly what the F people! How 'bout some order!?

That tone really is not appropriate.

Please be noted that Debian only provides ISO images for latest stable
(Jessie) and testing (Stretch now). Wheezy is already officially EOL (end-of- life), thus its download method is no longer shown on official website anymore.

It's also worth noting that the first Google hit for the words "debian wheezy iso download" is https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/debian-installer/ , which has direct links to the relevant images.

Regards,

Adam