Re: [Debian-Lex]

Hi Warren

El 17 de mayo de 2017 19:51:02 CEST, Warren Stramiello <warren@stramiello.net> escribió:
>Do any of y'all know who is in charge of the Debian-Lex project /
>webpage?  It looks like it has been inactive for years and I wanted to
>update the page ... but I'm not sure whom to contact to get the
>permissions to do so.
>
>I also wanted to see if anyone is still active on the Debian-Lex
>subproject so that I could help out--if not,

The last non-spam messages in the list, about the status of the project:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-lex/2013/10/

And the wiki page:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianLex

I may be able to start it
>up again (since I've been using Debian since Hamm, I've been an
>attorney
>here in the US for the last decade, and I use Debian (and OSS tools)
>heavily in my legal practice).

Thanks for your support to Debian all these years.

Any idea who the best folks to pester
>about that would be?

I would post to the list my proposals and try to go ahead if there is no resistance, as Andreas Tille says in the mail thread posted above.

For changing/updating the wiki you need a wiki account; go to

https://wiki.debian.org/FrontPage?action=newaccount

If you have no wiki account yet.