[Debian-Lex]

Do any of y'all know who is in charge of the Debian-Lex project / webpage? It looks like it has been inactive for years and I wanted to update the page ... but I'm not sure whom to contact to get the permissions to do so.

I also wanted to see if anyone is still active on the Debian-Lex subproject so that I could help out--if not, I may be able to start it up again (since I've been using Debian since Hamm, I've been an attorney here in the US for the last decade, and I use Debian (and OSS tools) heavily in my legal practice). Any idea who the best folks to pester about that would be?

Thanks,
Warren

Warren Stramiello | Computer Scientist & Attorney
5 Masefield Lane
Hartsdale, NY  10530
(415) 423-3571 (Direct Phone) | (678) 619-1337 (Skype)
warren@stramiello.net | wstramiello@gallo.law