How To Spread Open Source

Hello,

If you really want to spread Open Source Code, make all executablables right clickable and VIEW CODE.  Just like a web page.

When you right click a web page, you can VIEW CODE. But, in Debian /Gnome or whatever (kde) we can not view code.  Well, as a programmer myself I forgot.

Right click, GUI to view your command prompt code.

C, perl .so .ko any executable in assembly.

VIEW CODE as the Human readable Source not assembly Source.

Thank you,
Matt

How To Spread Open Source