Improvement and suggestion for www.debian.org

Dear webmaster,

I am Rajendra a Business Marketing Manager in SEO, Web Design & Web Development Company based in India.

We can get you started at as low as $120/month with NO annual contract or commitment. This way we make sure you retain us only when you see us performing on a month to month basis.

Payment is at end of the month (after 30 days of working) that the SEO marketing is being done & using PayPal subscriptions.

If our service is up to your satisfactory then you can opt for next another month by paying the service otherwise you can stop. We will send you detail weekly Report in every week, which you can track our work and progress.

I will send the details proposal and service after getting your reply of our offer !!!!!

Best Regards,
Rajendra