Re: Debian sources have limited file integrity

Whether your points are valid or not, the way to go is to file a bug for
each separate issue[1]. Because different teams might be involved in
solving each bug.

You will probably need to file them against a system pseudo-package[2].
Choose wisely, those are the ones that will get to see the bug first.

Also, while trying to file it, check if somebody else has not brought up
the same issue before. Anyway, that's all explained in[3].

Thanks for trying to make Debian better.

[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/
[2] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages
[3] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting