Re: Uninstall Debian

On 23-02-2016, at 21h 32'53", Paul Wise wrote about "Re: Uninstall Debian"

> The one person who did give screenshots had the "Welcome to nginx on
> Debian" page open in a browser (not sure what OS, maybe Android) and
> then some screenshots of the Debian nginx bug reports page, presumably
> they clicked the bug reports link on the welcome page. Unfortunately
> the screenshots didn't contain any URL and the person stopped
> responding. No-one else has given any screenshots.
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2015/11/msg00511.html

I see. It looks like they have installed an webserver (nginx) that
defaults to an index.html page saying "Welcome to nginx on Debian",
although that can be any Debian child distro, as Ubuntu, etc. Some of
this child distro may be configured for phones.

Kind regards,
 Ionel