Re: Uninstall Debian

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Ionel Mugurel Ciobîcă wrote:

> Can you share the screen shots? Are we talking here about android,
> i-phone or what? It is indeed an app? Or it is just the browser pointing
> to debian when open?

The one person who did give screenshots had the "Welcome to nginx on
Debian" page open in a browser (not sure what OS, maybe Android) and
then some screenshots of the Debian nginx bug reports page, presumably
they clicked the bug reports link on the welcome page. Unfortunately
the screenshots didn't contain any URL and the person stopped
responding. No-one else has given any screenshots.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2015/11/msg00511.html

--
bye,
pabs