Re: antiX (Debian based distro) is missing on https://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros.html

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:

> well, I wasn't aware of such invitation concept.
> In this case there should be some advise regarding that under
> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census, since ATM this page gives
> the possibility to simply add a derivative to the wiki:

Thanks for the suggestion. I've added this paragraph to the census page:

If you are not involved in the Debian derivative that you would like
to see added to the census, please consider sending an
[[Derivatives/CensusQA#invite|invitation]] to join the census to a
contact point of the derivative you would like to see added to the
census.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

--
bye,