Re: Jigdo package page points to a sedo page in External Resources

El 08/12/16 a las 00:28, Paul Wise escribió:
On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 9:16 PM, advocatux <advocatux@gmail.com> wrote:

I was wondering what happened to jigdo project and I saw the 'External
Resources' in jigdo package page [0] points to a Sedo domain parking page.

The project is now in 'maintenance mode' and the developer changed the URL
from http://atterer.net/jigdo/ (the bad one) to http://atterer.org/jigdo/
(this is fine).
Thanks for reporting this.

I'm updating the few pages on www.debian.org that reference atterer.net

You will need to report a bug against jigdo-file to update the Homepage field:

https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

[0] V.g. https://packages.debian.org/sid/jigdo-file
This just comes from the package metadata for jigdo-file.

Done.

Regards

--
advocatux