Interesting in Digital Marketing Services

Hi There

Are you a Social Media Agency trying to grow your clientele only to find out that you do not have enough time on your hand?

Here are a few reasons you should consider us:
1. We manage social media accounts for FB, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+ and more.
2. We provide whitelabel reports every Monday morning detailing progress in likes, interaction and overall growth.
3. We use tools like Hootsuite, Buffer and Tweetdeck to manage the campaigns and scheduling posts.
4. We make 10-12 posts every week and no less than that for every campaign.
5. We are well versed in running paid campaigns on FB, Linkedin and Twitter.
6. Our pricing is very cost effective.
7. We have paid accounts for shutterstock.com for unlimited supply of stock images for free.

I hope all the above points will free more time on your hand and you can concentrate more on growing your business than working in it.

Interested? Let’s chat. Please reply with your Phone/Skype and I will get back to you right away.

Cheers,
Max George
Business Development Executive