Who's using Debian?

1. AKAOMA Consulting, France
2. Commercial
3. https://www.akaoma.com
4. We are using DEBIAN operating system over 100 servers: for our internal servers (homemade applications and virtualization), and also external web servers as our corporate website https://www.akaoma.com and eLearning system https://www.formation-cybersecurite.com. Debian is definitely easy to upgrade and manage, it has lot of available packets. We like it :)

As an IT Security company, AKAOMA is considering security as a major priority: having a huge and active community, DEBIAN is thus the operating system we recommend for our customers.