The Directory of the Web

Hi The Directory of the Web Team,

My name is Sarah and I run trustedpsychicmediums.com.

I saw that you have a bunch of great resources on http://www.dmoz.org/Society/Religion_and_Spirituality/Divination/Astrology/Consultants_and_Counselors.I was wondering if you would be interested in adding another?

My website is the fastest growing astrology and horoscope website online today. The combination of expertise and clear actionable tips means almost 1 million readers a month like, share and trust the information that Imelda Green and her team publish on a daily basis. I think your audience will love the site too.

If you feel like adding it, here is the HTML.

Trusted Psychic Mediums

BTW, whether you add it or not, I’d be happy to know if there is anything of YOURS that I can promote for you. I’m happy to share it on my social media accounts and with my audience.

Thanks!

Sarah Preston
Trusted Psychic Mediums

Avast logo