"Send page to [somebody]" does not work under Firefox ESR using Debian GNU/Linux 8.0....

I have learned not to expect even an acknowledgment to comments I have
made over the years but yet I think the script that allows one to send a
page, reference link,  to somebody ought work under the browser with
Debian GNU/Linux, that is the browser used to be Iceweasel (name... )
but is now a Extended Release version of Firefox. I have
www.noscript.net enabled for the page but no response to an attempt to
send the page.  It works when using another browser on the same above
system.

Thank you.

James Zappia

www.anybrowser.org/campaign/

--

This electronic message may only be "signed."

In order to communicate securely using electronic mail,
by the use of encryption, one must have the recipient's
"public key," and they must have your public key.

My "public key" will be included in-line since choosing to
"Put an End to Word Attachments." See Richard Stallman...

...in this case any form of attachments, not only those in
proprietary formats.

One requires a key pair, public and private, for it to work.
See below or elsewhere for details.

See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/

"Email encryption for everyone via
[the Free Software Foundation, https://www.fsf.org]";

keyserver: pool.sks-keyservers.net

Use above to search for someone's public key by entering email
 address, etc.

Also, STARTTLS might facilitate secure communication in a
relatively simple manner for one to use, though according
to EFF (Electronic Frontier Foundation) there are some known
vulnerabilities that some companies have used....