Debian wiki blocks VPN provider

Hi,

Your wiki blocks the IP address of my VPN provider. Whenever I connect from my VPN I get the following response:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>

However, when I use my own IP or that of my work, the page loads normally. The IP address that got the forbidden response was: 104.156.228.110. I also tried a few of my VPN provider's addresses, but all of them got the same 403 response.

Why is the wiki blocking any IP addresses at all? I don't understand why the decision has been made to wholesale block access to VPN providers.

Regards,
Willem