Re: Uninstall Debian

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Ionel Mugurel Ciobîcă wrote:

> And since you had the patience to read so far, I must tell you that
> unfortunately we do not provide Debian for phones, so what you call "the
> Debian app" is not from Debian. You must check the manufacture help
> pages how you can remove an app from your phone, if it is an app you
> talk about. If it is the default webpage of your browser, you need to
> check the help of that particular programm/app.

We have had a number of other people with the same problem, so I think
there is something more going on here.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2016/01/msg00006.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2015/12/msg00024.html

Plus other people who sent to admin@db.debian.org instead of debian-www.

I've tried to help them off-list and gotten as far as getting
screenshots but wasn't able to help them fix the issue.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise