Re: Uninstall Debian

On 22-02-2016, at 10h 19'28", Ricardo Manus wrote about "Uninstall Debian"
> The the Debian app pops up on my phone and I didn't install it how can I
> remove it please
>
> Regards
>
> Ricardo

Dear Ricardo,

debian-www@lists.debian.org list is for www.debian.org web pages.
If you need help with Debian you need to check the user lists, for
example debian-user@lists.debian.org in English or
debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org for Spanish. A complete overview of

When you contact a Debian mailing list for help you must provide some
information, such as the computer type, OS version, program version and
what exactly is wrong and what are your expectation. For example:

"I run Debian testing, kernel version 3.16.0-4-amd64 on my amd64 desktop
PC and ls (from coreutils) version 8.23 does the listing in wrong
alphabetic order. I expect:

# ls m n ñ o
m n ñ o

but I get

# ls m n ñ o
m n o ñ

instead." And a simple answer will be to check your locale settings.

And since you had the patience to read so far, I must tell you that
unfortunately we do not provide Debian for phones, so what you call "the
Debian app" is not from Debian. You must check the manufacture help
pages how you can remove an app from your phone, if it is an app you
talk about. If it is the default webpage of your browser, you need to
check the help of that particular programm/app.

Kind regards,
 Ionel