Re: Bad release in install documentation

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> (2016-02-06):
> > Hello,
> >
> > a a, on Wed 03 Feb 2016 11:03:19 +0000, wrote:
> > > https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/index.html.en. It says in
> > > abstract that the documentation is for debian strech and the url says
> > > about stable release.
> >
> > It's worse than that: it seems it's really the current Stretch
> > installation guide which ended up on the website in stable/, I don't
> > know why. Www people, any idea?
>
> Because http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git/tree/lessoften-parts/1installation-guide
>
> It would be nice if it could put stuff targetting s(-p-u) under stable, and
> stuff targetting unstable under testing, but I didn't reach this point of my
> todo list yet.

For the time being:

Looking at
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cron.git/commit/lessoften-parts/1installation-guide?id=c8148aba41b484964cb7a627c5c954a19f056d38
it seems, we have the same situation again now:

The latest upload of installation-guide was for Stretch (Changelog does
not mention that explicitly, but there are several changings effecting
Stretch), so that script has to be adapted around that:

all occurences of 'jessie' have to be changed into 'stretch' and
all 'wheezy' be changed into 'jessie'.

Am I correct?
If yes, could someone commit that, please !!!

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .