Re: commercial code Vs Commercial software

OK it is very good thanks

1 :  you accepted free software can be commercial software
2 :  you seed commercial code is code of commercial software
3 :  free software is kind of software have  Four Freedoms (run,study,redistribute,improve)

OK

look at this link

in Debian web site
https://www.Debian.org/intro/free.en.html

we have article titled
What Does Free Mean? or What do you mean by Free Software?

in paragraph 6 part 3

write
"
Distribution of source code. One of the problems with most commercial code is that you can't fix bugs or customize it since the source code is not available. Also, the company may decide to stop supporting the hardware you use. Many free licenses force the distribution of the source code. This protects the user by allowing them to customize the software for their needs.
"

i think it must be fix it is wrong  “free software” is a matter of liberty, not price

why it write commercial code is that you can't fix bugs?
why it write source code is not available?

i thinks it must be fix and it is wrong

thanks for your  answers