Re: commercial code Vs Commercial software

I see what you mean now, thanks for clarification! IMO, commercial
code is simply code of commercial software. Free code and proprietary
code can be defined similarly as well. I am showing an counter example
that RHEL is "made up" of commercial code but is free software at the
same time. Does this answer your question?

Cheers,
Alex