wiki.d.o interwikis

Hi,

Browsing around the wiki, I found "WikiPedia" interwiki goes to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/blah_blah, however Wikipedia always redirects your link to HTTPS unless you're in China or such (see [1]). Therefore there is no merit if you link it to http: you will be redirected to https anyway.

IIRC MoinMoin's interwiki map is something of a file and that needs to be edited;  Since this is not a high priority (you don't get dead link) please remember to modify this when you modify interwiki map next time.

Thanks.

[1]: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T49832

PS. I am not subscribed, CC me on any reply.
--
Yongmin Hong (홍 용민, Revi)
https://revi.me | GPG fingerprint: 947F 156F 1625 0DE3 9788 C3C3 5B62 5DA5 BEFF 197A (KeyID BEFF 197A)