Re: Important

Hi Hammad,

To install Debian 8 (Jessie), you only need either CD1 or DVD1. The
extra CDs or DVDs are there to provide packages installable without
Internet access. I personally prefer to install using the Live CD
since I can test to see if everything works before I install.

Note that you also need to pick the CD/DVD with the needed
architecture and desktop manager.

Please do ask questions if you don't understand what I am taking about.

Cheers,
Alex