Who's using Debian?

1. mur.at - Verein zur Förderung von Netzwerkkunst, Graz, Austria
2. non-profit
3. http://mur.at/
4. We use Debian (mostly testing) on our various servers (postfix,
dovecot, openldap, apache, bind, kvm, postgres, mysql, ...) as well as
on our desktop machines, laptops and routers.  It has proven to be a
reliable system for our network over the past 15 years and we especially
like the social contract that guarantees that Debian will stay free
software.

--
\\ J.Hofmüller                           Phone: +43/316/821 451 55
 \\ mur.at Network Operation Center