Re: Typo

Well, I found mail to coordinator is also being bounced.

Also, I don't know how to do the translation on debian website.

On 2015년 3월 13일 오전 11시 31분 10초 GMT+09:00, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, 2015-03-13 at 02:30 +0900, Yongmin Hong wrote:

I've sent email to coordinator and CCed list, however list looks like
there are only a little people doing work and none doing website
translation.

Thanks. Hmm, your mail didn't seem to reach the list. Have you
considered joining the team to help out with Korean translations?

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-korean/

--
Yongmin Hong [Revi]
http://www.revi.pe.kr