Can we work together?

Hi,

I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with an assortment of international organizations covering a broad spectrum.

We are in the process of securing placements for our clients and we were wondering if you were interested in featuring such posts on your site? For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be looking to offer a fee in the region of $20.

It would be great to strike up a discussion on this and I would be happy to provide examples of our work and our company information at your request.

Kind Regards,

Marcus Reed