Re: Fwd: Re: [Wordfence Alert] designer89.com User locked out from signing in

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 12:14:18PM -0500, Viktor Sahni wrote:
> This person keeps trying to hack my servers. Please handle your clients.

Kartik Mistry maintains the nginx package in Debian, but that doesn't
make them (or, for that matter, the Debian or nginx projects as a whole)
responsible for or even remotely related to everyone who uses it!  It's
free software, and anyone at all in the entire world with suitable
hardware and internet connectivity can install it.  Given that nginx is
a piece of web server software, it's also pretty unlikely to be
implicated in attempts to attack your system; I understand that you're
looking for somebody to blame, but this really isn't a very sensible
target.

"whois 46.148.18.162" says:

remarks:        * For spam/abuse/security issues please contact *
remarks:        *  abusemail@infiumhost.com, not this address   *

... so I would suggest that you start there, and you might actually get
somewhere useful.

Regards,