Re: Debian mirrorlist: Wrong links : ftp.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de

Hi Oles,

Thank you for pointing this out. The directory structure changed on that
mirror in several places, I've sent an email to the administrator for
clarification and to correct our entry for the mirror.

Best regards,

Donald Norwood