Re: Developer Locations Issue

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 12:37 AM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

>> bigeasy ╡ but the data seems wrong, since there is "+47.67 +9.17" which I
>>         ╡ can't find in db.d.o

The translation from what is in LDAP to anonymised co-ordinates
happens in this function in userdir-ldap. I would suggest applying
that to all the co-ordinates in LDAP to find out which one this
correlates to. Please do not mention on IRC or the lists which person
that correlates to as that would be an invasion of privacy.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/mirror/userdir-ldap.git/tree/userdir_ldap.py#n262

>>       ∟ ╡ and those coodinates are probably from <snip> bevore he
>>         ╡ moved

It probably isn't appropriate to be leaking where particular people
live or lived on a publicly archived mailing list, let alone IRC.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise