Re: suppression d'informations

Hi Alain,

(sorry d-www, I repost because I forgot to add Alain as recipient.)

Le 03/11/2015 13:50, Thomas Vincent a écrit :
> I am no expert in this, but I think the only way to remove a message is
> to mark it as spam

As far as I remember, it's the only way to do it.

Alain: do you think that having your e-mail adress lightly hidden would
be a good solution? Like 'surname DOT name AT gmail DOT com'?

Of course, your name and surname will be displayed instead of 'surname
DOT name' in my example.

Cheers,
Stéphane