Re: Diomidis - Scala resource

Diomidis,

Since I haven't heard from you, I can only imagine it's one of three things:

1. You're super busy and really want to get back to me, but haven't had the time. That's totally fine: I get that! Just let me know and I can ping you again in a few weeks.

2. You hate the tutorial and you don't want to use it. That's fine too! That feedback (and any other constructive feedback) would be awesome.

3. You've won the lottery, and have used your winnings to get yourself to a private island where no one can bother you with technology. If that's the case, I'm extraordinarily jealous (but very happy for you.) ;)

In any case, let me know which one it is so I can act appropriately :)

Thanks so much!
Molly

Molly Elizabeth | molly.elizabeth@udemy.com

Udemy, as featured in:
Fortune: "Online education marketplace Udemy raises $65 million for international expansion..."
Forbes: "Closing The Skills Gap: How Udemy Is Helping Anyone Learn Anything"
TIME Money: "How I Made $100,000 Teaching Online"

I know not everyone likes getting emails like this, so if you don’t want to to receive emails like this anymore, simply reply and (politely, please!) let me know.