Diomidis - Scala resource

Hi Diomidis,

I was doing some research for our students here at Udemy on people using Scala resources and when I came across your site, saw you were using the tutorial from Scala-Lang.

We really like that resource, and actually created our own that we think is a perfect supplement! This Scala tutorial is text-and image based, easy to search for quick answers, and super helpful for anyone: as a base for learning or as a reference guide.

Do you think this would be a helpful resource? If so, please use it on your site. I'd love to see more people learning Scala!

Thanks so much,
Molly

Molly Elizabeth | molly.elizabeth@udemy.com

Udemy, as featured in:
Fortune: "Online education marketplace Udemy raises $65 million for international expansion..."
Forbes: "Closing The Skills Gap: How Udemy Is Helping Anyone Learn Anything"
TIME Money: "How I Made $100,000 Teaching Online"

I know not everyone likes getting emails like this, so if you don’t want to to receive emails like this anymore, simply reply and (politely, please!) let me know.