Re: Websites for blends

On Wed, 2015-09-23 at 13:58 +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 02:18:20PM +0200, Gert Wollny wrote:
> > That looks really nice, just one little comment: As a personal
> > preference I would use the whole text of the "About" page already
> > on
> > the font page and also put the menu on the right side instead of
> > below,
> > like it is in all the linked pages. I'd even think about keeping
> > the
> > logo on all the sub-pages (maybe small, just above the menu).
>
> I'll try these out and see if they still look good. Thanks for the
> suggestions.

Actually, now I had a look at https://www.debian.org and there the menu
is also below the text, so from that point of view your start pages are
consistent.

What I like about the main page is that there is immediately a "Getting
started" section that lets the reader know right away where to go to
get going without clicking  on a menu. I think this is important to get
people involved.

Best,
Gert