Re: Dear Debian (re your downloads page)

Le 18/08/2015 21:34, Tomas Pospisek a écrit :
> Am 18.08.2015 um 03:18 schrieb Nicholas Joll:
>> It seems to me that, if you will forgive me, the downloads pages that
>> you offer (https://www.debian.org/CD/live/ and especially
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/) are
>> just *desperate*, at least if you want any to recruit anyone who is not
>> already au fait with Linux [...]
>
> Do you want to propose a better replacement?

Perhaps Nicholas will provide others ideas.

There are mine:
 - in https://www.debian.org/CD/live/ we could add a paragraph like:
"If you don't know what image to choose, use [gnome or xfce URL]" after
the link to the list of image.
 - not in the same category, but I don't see what the favicon represents
in http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/
page. So I would replace it by the Debian one (or a modified version of
the Debian icon).

Stéphane