suggestion for Debian Live webpage

[ debian-live in CC ]
[ I am subscribed to debian-www, but not to debian-live ]

Hi,

the website about Debian Live images
https://www.debian.org/CD/live/index#live-install-stable
contains:

	Once you have downloaded the images, be sure to have a look
	at the detailed information about the installation process.

while "detailed information about the installation process" is a link
to the debian-installer manual.

This is not true for live images: you do not need to read the install
manual just for running Debian as a live system.
So I would suggest to change that into:

	If you intent to install Debian from the downloaded live image,
	be sure to have a look
	at the detailed information about the installation process.

Comments?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0           under   T H E   N E W
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " !