Re: mirror packages.debian.org

Hello,

I already use the apt-cache, apt-file and others related to the packages tools.
I wanted a web interface with all suites/arches for convenience.

I didn't know the chdist tool thanks for the information maybe it's enough for the moment.
Later I'll try the README and INSTALL.

There is a part of curiosity too I wanted to know how it is conceived.
Thanks for the fast and complete answer !

--
Adam

-------- Message original --------