Re: Validation failed -- women/template

Hi

El 14/05/15 a las 00:20, Holger Wansing escribió:
> Hi Lev and Laura,

>>> The above is indeed another file!
>>>

>> Sure, but I should point that that problem appeared only after previous fix
>> for people.names. The last and only commit of
>> russian/women/profiles/template.wml was on 24th April 2015. Maybe build
>> error log is truncated when it exceeds some value? If yes, I don't think
>> that it's a good idea (seems it is truncated too early). Or maybe check
>> stopped because of error caused by people.names?
>
> Hmm, there are indeed those empty paragraphs tidy is claiming about.
> Therefore it's not a false detection or something like that.
>
> I have prepared a patch for the relevant file.
> But let larjona as latest editor (CC'ed) make the decision if it's ok
> for here this way.
>
> So Laura, please fix the tidy errors in ../women/profiles/template.wml
> (see http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/tidy/ ).

I just applied it to the English and also updated Russian.
Thanks Holger for the patch!
There's also Swedish translation but the comment lines were translated
too, so I was not sure what to do with it, left it as is.

Is there any way I can receive the validation errors for the English
build in my mail? I was not aware about this problem because I had no
Spanish translation of that file yet (shame on me, OTOH...).

Regards
Laura Arjona

--
Laura Arjona