Re: Validation failed

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> I've taken a look but I can't reproduce it on my laptop nor in my
> $HOME on the website build server, yet it does occur in the normal
> website build dir on the website build server.

I've cleaned up info for obsolete architectures and that seems to have
fixed the issue. So there was a problem in the apt meta-data for
obsolete architectures that caused the generator to do the wrong
thing. I didn't think to save the data to find out why though. The
next run won't have the validation errors though.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise