Re: /intro/organization missing preinstallvendors

On 05/05/2015 08:07 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 7:41 AM, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
https://www.debian.org/intro/organization lists cdvendors and
consultants contacts so it seems it ought to also list
preinstallvenors@debian.org for https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed

Thanks for the suggestion, I would add it but I'm not sure anyone is
reading the address.

Are there folks on this list who look at mail from this address?

I don't see a response yet. That's too bad, I was really happy to see that https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed exists and is linked from the footer, expressed at https://identi.ca/mlinksva/note/VU0zoZHZRvWZA1daHryelQ

As I noted there, I sent mail to preinstallvendors@debian.org pointing out that in the US section, Linux-1U.net now points to a splog. I also suggested to ThinkPenguin that they add themselves, to which they promptly replied that they would, and that they probably have before but were not sure anyone was listening.

If sending mail to preinstallvendors@debian.org isn't the best workflow for random people like me, and vendors, to suggest updates, what is? Send mail to this (debian-www) list? File a bug? Send a patch to this list or attached to bug? I skimmed pages linked from https://www.debian.org/devel/website/ and could not immediately discern an answer. Apologies for super naive question(s)!

Thanks,
Mike