Re: Who's using Debian entry: TuxFamily,

Hello Donald,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 10:07:42AM -0400, Donald Norwood wrote:

> Dear Debian user,
>
> We are in the process of updating the “Who's using Debian?” web page[1]
> on which you have an entry[2].
>
> Please let us know if the information posted is still relevant or if
> there have been any changes in your use of Debian, so that we may update
> your informational entry accordingly.

Yes this is still perfectly accurate. Thank you again for making Debian
better and better ;-)

Maybe it needs to be polished a little bit, english is not my native
language so it may be wrong:

s/organization. It provides/organization which provides/
s/We accept/It accepts/
s/TuxFamily use Debian/TuxFamily is using Debian/
s/10 years/15 years/ ;-)
s/them fond of/them are fond of/

♥

Sylvain